Maple Syrup Shares available now!
- Buy at least 5 litres of syrup, and get it for our discounted price of $17/L ($20 regular price)
- Delivery is limited to within 60km of our farm, and costs $5 extra
- Delivery dates are: La Pêche & Cantley April 26, Chelsea & Gatineau April 27, and Ottawa April 29. If you won’t be home we can arrange to leave it somewhere (front step, garage, etc.).
- Pick-up at our farm is April 30. You’ll also have a chance to tour around the farm while you’re here.
- You can order online from our website. If this presents a problem, contact us and we can work out a different method.
Click on the image to the right to order.
Ferme et Forêt is an ecological farm and wild foods enterprise nestled in the Gatineau Hills just north of Ottawa/Gatineau. French meets English in our region, as hills meet valley, and arable fields meet temperate hardwood forests. Ferme et Forêt blurs this line between the cultivated and the wild. We harvest and sell juicy wild plums, forest growing mushrooms, golden maple syrup, and more. Sometimes we plant wild species; sometimes we give wild species already growing a helping hand; sometimes we let a domesticated plant run a little wild. Always we partner with nature to reap the best tastes and highest nutrition, and pass this bounty along to our local community.